Saturday, August 28, 2010 @ 2:30 PM
a Miraculous God!!!


YEAY!! I can't wait any longer to share this superb thing that had happen to me today!! well.. it is not exactly today.. but only today I discovered.

Here's the story..
2 Saturdays ago (ie 15 Aug 2010).. i was busy with the weekend preparations and got myself really tired and sleepy (part of it bcoz i was fasting and also blame the hot weather).. about 3.30pm.. as I was getting ready to go home.. when I reversed my car.. I BANGED the lil steel post on my way out (the one just before the entrance to the Church office). BANG!! LANGGAR TIANG weii…!! I was so angry and disappointed.. I tot I’d carefully steered my wheels, yet I missed it!! Just missed it.. I was scolding myself on my carelessness, and at the same time asking God ‘Why? Why?’ .. I remembered that morning’s devotion we were talking about ‘Blessing & Cursing’.. ‘was I cursed or something’ I thought.. sigh.. I was telling God ‘God, this is not blessing’.. it was like whenever I have a chance to save some money.. I’ll always end up using it for repairs. Double sighhhhhhh… my sis then reminded me that I need to pray against all these negative things..and I need claim my properties from the enemy. Thanks sis.

That night, I went to Church for the Evening Service, the moment I saw Ps SK, I asked her ‘pastor, where is my blessing? L - of coz she didn’t know what had happened, she said ‘your blessing is in heaven’, after I told her what happened, she prayed for me, for peace and comfort. She also reminded me that those material things are not important..but rather the spiritual blessings.

Throughout the week, my mind is planning what shall I do to the damage for my car.. how much would I spend, who shud I find..and bla bla bla.. until today, I have not done it.. coz I’m lost.. but I claim God as my provider..and wisdom comes from Him..just as I was reminded.

Let me show you the damage..



Thou it wasn’t that bad..but.. it cost at least a couple of hundreds..

Few days ago, when we were on our way to work.. my sister asked me whether have I done my car..I said none.. coz I’ve got no time, except Tuesday (my day off). But she told me, “uncle said it was done.” I denied it and didn’t pay attention then..

Not until today, out of the blue, as I was walking towards the office.. I took a careful look at my car.. OH MY GOODNESS!!!! My car was HEALED!! I REPEAT.. IT IS HEALED!! .. HAHA.. I couldn’t find the dent!! I am so freaking serious!!.. it is a miracle!! A MIRACLE!! Can you see that??



A youth said, ‘oh, is the hot weather ba!!’ frankly I would not care whether is the hot sun who did it.. but who cause the Sun to shine, if it isn’t God? It still has some minor dent below.. but the big one was gone!! GONE!! Thank God I did took some pictures to compare..so that I can give all GLORY & HONOUR unto MY GOD… AMEN!!!



SO WHY DOUBT?!?! START BELIEVE IN HIM.. hey!!

Oh my.. I’m soooooooooo sooooooooo the excited!! THANK YOU GOD!!




2 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)