Friday, March 6, 2009 @ 5:26 PM
updatezz..




Back to labuan on Tuesday morning, 3rd mac..

Back to work the next day.


Thank God my dad was discharged from SMC,KK on Wednesday, 4th mac, he is now in taking rest at my uncle john's place. He is pretty fine, kicking and well.. hehe.. to be able to scold people.. i think he is perfectly well.. haha.. he just need lotz of rest.. couldnt do heavy stuffs or even driving for the next 2 months... he was made known.. still.. being so used to 'freedom of going places' .. everyday he pastering us to drive him here and there.. :-S ... that's my dad.. haha.


he will be back to labuan soon, i'm glad and thankful that he is alrite, despite of the major operation he went thru, in fact he is so much healthier than many patients, and i know it is all the work of God and His healing touch. which is also, from the prayer and support you have shown to our family... and we are equally thankful and pray that the good Lord will bless you all richly and abundance in His blessings. also a big thank you to the doctors in IJN led by Dr Alwi Y (who looks like Mr Bean..hehe)


thank you once again..
thank you for being the prayer warriors in time of needs.. thank you because of your prayers, my dad in fact felt the tangible presence of God's love in him and he is touched. i know.. salvation is knocking at his door.. is time for him to make the choice. with this we long for you to uphold him in your prayers. i know is God's timing, we should not rush, but that doesnt mean we should not ask.



thank you.. Thank You.. THANK YOU..


love you Lord!!

0 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)