Monday, January 12, 2009 @ 3:46 PM
my Random totz : Fortune Cookies



Dunno why.. out of no way.. i'm having the feeling to make 'fortune cookies' for the coming chinese new year. Don't get me wrong.. nope.. i DO NOT intend to make it as it looks like a 'fortune telling' thingy.. but rather, wishing that i could put in some words of wisdom and blessings for those who eat them. i bet it will be very interesting. hehe.. i looked up for the recipe, it seems simple in making it...but again. it depends on the mood. i hope i can try out first.. if it is a success.. why not..rite? so when you come visit me at my house or my office, you can have a piece of them and be encouraged by the message in it. How wonderful it will be... these excite me..
what is 'fortune cookies'? ..it is basically a vanila flavoured cookie with a piece of message in it. either in terms of 'luck' or 'numbers' (so tat they can go gamble)..well.. funny thing is that i found out that these cookies are more popular in the chinese restaurant in western countries compare to the asian countries. if it is from the chinese.. it should be from the china rite? apparently it may originates from japan. when the japanese or chinese imigrant went to america, they introduced it to the americans, the americans like it, and it became well known. still remember the movie 'freaky friday'?? hehe
so.. i want to make a FORTUNE COOKIE that will bring a SMILE to those who have it. :)
it sounds good.
for now.. i need wisdom..

3 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)