Monday, September 15, 2008 @ 4:49 PM
Random Totzz..


Dunno what’s in my mind.. today really not a good day.. my head is cracking the whole afternoon.. therefore I’m posting randomly here..

Firstly: Home Alone

Hmm.. my last day being ‘home alone’ .. it has been 5 days I was sleeping at home all by myself. Sometimes I just love the feeling of being in a quiet home.. TV all by myself.. watch any channel I like, eat my meals in front of the TV, take a long long shower.. wuhuhu... do I miss my family? Hmm.. maybe a little.. hehe.. but able to be home alone is an opportunity..it doesn’t happen often. just that was a bit sad coz these 5 days.. I’ve been out almost all nights.. except Friday. Hmm.. I wonder when can I have a break again.. having the whole home all by myself.. I like it!! the only thing I dislike is.. I have to switch on and off the lights.. so if I‘m home late.. the house will be in pitch dark! And if I wake up late.. I waste energy for not switching off the light. Ahaha.. oh no..i miss being home alone liao.. tomorrow all of them are coming back..

THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME OPPORTUNITY TO BE HOME ALONE

Secondly: Back to School

I have been struggling on my reading and writing assignments for my Certificate of Church Ministry by Sabah Theological Seminary. Topic: Ministering to Children.
It was not an easy task.. neither a tough one.. just that it requires more effort to do it.. hmm. I am not a reading person.. therefore it makes me harder to go thru all the reading materials tat requires my reading.. is definitely not a good experience.
My mind is blank.. totally..and I’m too working hard on it.. because I must no matter what finished my assignments before September ends.. for I have another class coming in early October.. *faint*

THANK YOU LORD FOR GIVING ME OPPORTUNITY TO EXPAND MY KNOWLEDGE FOR YOUR GLORY

Thirdly: Teaching Teacher

Recently I have been given the task to teach a manual Start Right 3 for the confirmation candidates. The Overcomers are doing the Start Right 2 on the same time.. gee.. I got the SR2 & SR 3 lessons all mixed up.. and I really feeling bad about it.. if I’ve disappoint you.. sorry people.
I am also preparing myself to take up the Bible Knowledge Class for the youths next year. It was not easy too.. again it takes extra extra hard work and readings.. and need to attend some classes too.. argghh…. So much to learn from Aunty Ping Ching.. she is like a walking bible commentary, specially on Acts & Luke.. I’m like a lil 555 booklet. So little..

THANK YOU LORD FOR BLESSING ME WITH GOOD TEACHERS AND ABLE TO BE A BLESSING TO OTHERS.

1 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)