Tuesday, September 2, 2008 @ 1:52 PM
A Call to Pray
Hi.. i'm presently in KK now, in the Rectory of Christ Church Likas to be exact.
was here since yesterday, Monday, with my parents and Sharon, my sister. we are here because Dad is going thru a heart surgery procedure in Sabah Medical Center. the doctors said dad's heart veins are clogged, so must go thru a procedure where the doctors will make a small hole either thru his hands, legs or stomach.. then the doctors will put a scope in and follow the blood vein to the main vein of the heart to see/scope the real condition of the clogging. then if is necessary, they will then put certain chemical (i think) thru the scope to break the clogs (mainly caused by cholestrol).. the name of this procedure is Angio-plastic Surgery Procedure. some people call it 'balooning'.. itu bahasa pasar.. hehe..but i dun like the term 'operation'.. is not tat 'operation' afterall.. jz the term can be scary.
so, this morning we went to QE (queen elizabeth hospital) to pick up a letter then to SMC try to check in.. but the Admission counter said the doctor from IJN. KL will only be in KK on thursday, so we were asked to go home.. we are to wait for a phone call from SMC tmr, then maybe only by thursday dad will be admitting to SMC, prayerfully by evening he can done with his procedure, so tat sharon and i can come back on friday morning...
so, please pray for my dad:
1. pray that he is physically well, as now he getting more and more worry abt the whole procedure.
2. pray that his heart procedure can be done by thursday itself. also that he may discharge on friday, and able to rest at home before going back to labuan on sunday.
3. pray that there will not be any complications throughout the procedure, that God will give wisdom and clarity of mind (as there are so many patients going thru the angio this time), love, patience and peace to all doctors, nurses and patients.
4. pray for speedy recovery
5. pray for protection, favour of God and man upon the whole procedure, from the beginning to the end
6. pray for safe journey to go back to Labuan to rest and recover
7. pray that dad will experience the love of God, that his heart will be open towards His love and salvation.
thank you people for praying. will post the updates when i'm back.
used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..
* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..
"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4
since june 01, 2008
Samantha Low :)