Wednesday, August 27, 2008 @ 2:47 PM
Frustrated! yet with Hope!


psalm 4:1
Answer me when I call to you,
O my righteous God.
Give me relief from my distress;
be merciful to me and hear my prayer.
i hate my messiness...really really hate..

the untidy working table..
the so unorganized person..
the 'cannot find it' excuses..
the 'dunno go where' excuses..
the 'forgetful' excuses...

arggggghhhhhhhh..........just hate it..hate it..hate it..!!
not just 'dun like it' but HATE it.!!.

i've been trying so hard to mend it.. i failed over and over again... seems like never ending story.. i dunno what's wrong with me..really cannot tell.. i tried.. but.... haiz.. that... leads to frustration!!.. how i wish i was like someone who is tidy and neat... aiyoyoyo...someone says 'next to holiness is cleanliness..' Oh NO!!! am i under bondage or someting? Tell me about it!!
so doink ohhh...
doink..doink..
doinkkkk..

this is the song the Lord spoke to me this afternoon during
the Mid Day Prayer Meeting:
..(orignated from a BM Song, can't find it in youtube)
Teach me Your Way o Lord
and I'll walk in Your truth
Give me an undivided heart
that I may fear Your name
I will praise You, forever and ever
with all of my heart
with all of my strength
with all of my life
I offer to You Lord
let Your will be done in my life
teach me Your way..
Father God, help me Lord.. help me.. in my desperation, hear my cry Lord.. show me Your way..teach me Your way. Thank You for giving me hope when all seems hopeless.. help me to praise You forever and always.. that i'll be the living sacrifice to You Lord. Amen.

0 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)