Monday, June 16, 2008 @ 1:27 PM
What a Life!


It has been quite sometime I dun update..
FIRSTLY
Have been super busy with the upcoming Family Day. Have not really felt the supportz given on this matter, instead, the committees themselves raised up so much problems for ME to solve rather than they solving it themselves. Most of them seems to find excuse to ‘tell’ me that ‘this is church matters, therefore, you as church staff ought to give more and do more.’ Others, ‘I’m very busy, I have so much things to do, so, why dun you just do it, I’ll help whenever I can, whatever I can.’ And all these.. sums up to TEAMSPIRIT.. yea!! It suppose to ROCKz!!
I think, am sure, I’m under tremendous stresssss.. I sleep with COHS AR, I eat with COHS AR, I bath with COHS AR, I breath with COHS AR, I dream with COHS AR.. oohh… I’m so stressed up. Just tis morning, I woke up with headaches..stress on my shoulders, my mind is numb.. I did not sleep well last night. Yea.. COHS AR again.. the moment I closed my eyes last night.. I did not stop thinking of COHS AR until I woke up.. I cant even differentiate which is thotz..which is dream.. argghh..so hate it…

You must be wonder ‘why’? that difficult to do meh? What have been bothering me? What’s on my mind? My answer is ‘I dunno’ I would love if it will not stress me up so much too.. but I cant help it.. I just cant help but stress up. Maybe another reason is I am just too engross in it and it become part of my life for tis period of time. I guess after tis Sunday it will be much much better.. but then again.. wat is ahead is pretty scary too.. haiz…

Sometimes I just wonder how come some ppl just dun follow instructions.. some ppl are just good at creating problems.. maybe they create the problems just to proof that you’ve made a wrong decision, a wrong choice so that they will laugh at you when they see you fail and sarcastically say to you, ‘See?? I’ve told you so...’ or ‘kan ku da cakap!?!’ .. some just sit around do nothing, and wait to see how the whole plan fall on ground zero.. haiz.. I guess that is why God always remind us that we need to love one another (for He know HUMAN very well) and always wan us to work in the same Spirit.. as the BODY OF CHRIST.. rebellious nature? Spirit of apathy? Selfishness? haha. PEOPLE..

SECONDLY
Felt that I’ve been quite addicted to blogging, so wanna cut down a bit. So will try not to blog every single day. As per initial plan.. maybe 2 to 3 times a week. Except something interesting happens.. haha..

Here, I wanna take this opportunity to wish all my frenz here a blessed and happy June birthday.

3rd – Betty Lai (Aus); 4th – Mr ‘chuckie’, Darryl Lai (KL), Jack Wong(twu),
6th – Cynthia Yeo (UK); 10th – Vun Ching (KL)
15th – Sammie Low (KL); 17th – ah May (;)
18th – Florence Chin (KL); 22nd – Lionel Wee (Aus)
23rd – Lolita Tsen & Viviana Chong; 24th – Gavin Liau (Seattle)
27th – Mr Alfie Liau; 29th – Herriet (Bintulu)

If I’ve missed u out.. make sure you tell me ya..so tat I can update my calendar.. TQ.. hehe

The Lord bless you and keep you, the Lord make His face to shine upon you and be gracious unto you, the Lord lift up His countenance and give you peace, joy, love as you love and serve Him and grow to love Him more and more. May He also grant the desires of your heart. Amen!
I thank God for each of you this day, for the frenship you've shared, the joy and the pain. the courage you've shown and the smile that you've generously given. there's no better Ivy today without every single one of you.. :) luuvyaa..

0 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)