Thursday, May 22, 2008 @ 11:24 AM
A Call to Pray


Picture: Diocesan Chinese Youth Camp 2006. 天国一族
(Jusslee is the one with cap. oh no.. i look slimmer here.. doink!)

I received an sms about 7 in the evening last nite, a prayer request for our dear brother, Jusslee. The sms was from his brother Jeffrey, requesting us to pray for Jusslee who has been not well for the past couple of weeks. Jusslee went thru an operation 2 years ago. Head operation, I think. He and his brother came to the Lord through the ministry of Emmanuel Outreach Center. The Lord has been faithfully watching over him for the past 2 years. Recently he suffers dizziness and unable to eat well. Which is not really encouraging. He is now in KK seeking for further checkups.

The messages:
Jeffrey : Pls pray for my brother Jusslee coz that unhealthy condition come again. I hope you can tell more people to pray for him. Thanks for praying for my brother.
Ivy: will pray and also get the youths to pray too. Please help me tell your brother tat we all are praying for him. And he needs to be strong in the Lord. And you (jeff) too be strong for him and your parents. The Lord will always be with you all. Amen

Right after that, I sent messages out to the youth leaders to pass down the news to their members and request them to pray for our brother.

Let us pray for our brother.
Father God, we thank You for You say that You are God our Healer. We thank You for Your promise that as we come together in one heart and mind to pray for our brother, Jusslee, You will hear our prayers. Lord, heal Jusslee, we ask, You know he is not well, I ask Lord, You take away the discomfort in him, move Your hands, heal him Lord.. that he may recover real soon and come back to Labuan to testify that You are God his Healer. Lord, in Jesus’ name. We speak life to his life. We speak blessings to his life. We speak healing to his life. We pray for his family, for his parents who have not come to know You, that they will acknowledge that You are God of Life. That they will turn to You and call upon You. That they may come to know Your saving grace. Send Your love to dwell in this family even right now Lord. For all Glory and Honor belong to You..and You only. Thank You Lord. Love You Lord. In Jesus’ Name, Amen

Jusslee: thanks ivy for praying.
Ivy: You’re welcome. The youths are praying for you. Jia You oh. Rest Well
Jusslee: ok. Amen. I’ll see you in church.

I’m encouraged to received sms from Jusslee himself. I know that God is at work.
Brother Jusslee… GAMBATEH!!

0 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)