Thursday, April 10, 2008 @ 5:03 PM
My Devotion


So you've complained my writing is too long? and you malas wanna read? haha.. will make it simple for today then (.. i hope.. )... just a lil reading of the day.

Psalm 119:105-112
Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light for my path.
I have taken an oath and confirmed it, that I will follow your righteous laws.
I have suffered much; preserve my life, O LORD, according to your word.
Accept, O LORD, the willing praise of my mouth, and teach me your laws.
Though I constantly take my life in my hands, I will not forget your law.
The wicked have set a snare for me, but I have not strayed from your precepts.
Your statutes are my heritage forever; they are the joy of my heart.
My heart is set on keeping your decrees to the very end.

Throughout the Bible God gives us some easy-to-understand guidelines for everyday living, like the Psalm above, God's Word is like a light for the path He wants us to follow in life. Our lives failed because we ignore God's Word. God warns us about marriage between a Christian and an unbeliever, but some pay no attention. God says love one another as you love yourself, but we finding faults in one another and causes the hatred. We constantly take our lives in our hands, and expect God to do great things for US. We enjoy every bit of the Blessings, but forget that there are Responsibilities we need to fulfil. Loving His Word, Obeying His Word.

Perhaps the time has come for each of us to sit down and ask, "What does God say about our lives? What can we do to make our lives more what God intended it to be?" When you do, you'll be looking in God's Word and following the instructions of your Maker.

'Lord, help all of us to listen to and learn from your Word. Use it to guide us in the pathway you want us to foloow, and help us to obey. Amen'


0 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)