Monday, April 21, 2008 @ 1:53 PM
It God said so.. would you do it?!!


James 1:19, ' Everyone should be quick to listen.. slow to speak.. '

For someone who have a habit of speaking too much. this verse is a real struggle..and is sure one of my weaknesses. can get so agitated when some1 just dun listen to you.. but forgetting about yourself, who are not far behind. The Lord has been superbly faithful in showing me His ways and His Loving Grace. 'Learning to Listen' is what He said this morning.



Thank God for Saturday's Induction Night. it went well... as smooth as silk.. and i am thankful.. but still a bit stress..coz.. bible reading text not out yet.. only at later night.. around 10.30pm boss sms said no need sermon ppt.. hallelujah!! hehe.. Bishop Albert Vun shared about being ONE ACCORD.. for there will bring :- 1/ the outpouring of the Holy Spirit; 2/ Joy to the Church; 3/ powerful prayer; 4/ strong annointing; 5/ multipication of the harvest.

Sunday Service was ok.. thou there were a bit hiccup on the worship side... it was still a good service. it was good sharing from Bishop, very encouraging..and challenging as well.. dared us, charged us to Launch into the Deep.. (Luke 5:1-11). i was deeply challenged. If God said so.. would you do it?!! i tot of a lot of things.. and asking myself again and again.. would i do it? would i wan to do it? Wow!! i dunno.. Radical Obedient? WOW! LAUNCH INTO THE DEEP!!

After Service, there we were.. at the Fishermen's Wharf again... yea..again..great food great fellowship. Afternoon during Overcomers' time, the youthz were having Postal Quiz. wow.. it was kinda hard eh.. i didnot read the text..but trying to answer difficult questions. NOT EASY.. so for those who did well.. I'M PROUD OF YA!! those not really well.. is ok.. you've tried your best. Supposed to end the meeting well and happy, but because of some discipline problems, again i was out of control.. dunno why it hurted so much.. but at last. before bed time, God has made us reconciled with each other. I prayed that we may be different for God from today onwards..and again..tis brought tears to my eyes in thanksgiving. I Just Can't Stop Loving You Lord..

Had Satay for Dinner with a bunch of good friends.. all from CG.. great weather..great companions, great fellowship and of coz great food.. haha.. Happy people = Happy Meal.. :-) 9 of us had 100 satays +2 big cucumbers +4 ketupatz +2 bags of buns... Happy people = happy appetite. Thou when we went home it was raining and no power supply.. I AM A HAPPY YAH-KID!!
Father You alone are the Great God.. You alone are my God and my Love.. Praise Your Holy Name.

2 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)