Saturday, April 12, 2008 @ 2:16 PM
Have You Ever Wonder??


Have you ever wonder why 'ivjoy'?
As probably by now reading my blog so far.. you might figure it out it is 'laugther' that made my day.. i guess that is why i like the word 'joy' to dwell in between my name, my love, my life. does it mean i like hillarious guys? hmm... i prefer those with great sense of humor, someone who will make me smile and laugh, just like my heavenly Father. :) haha..

Seeing something beautiful makes me smile.. looking at the flowers, the butterflies, the stars, the skies, the moon, the youths (sometimes..haha..), the friends i have, the people worshipping God, the family i have, and sooooo many things, big or little things.. every single creation of God makes me smile. To me it is the way i express my thanksgiving to my God who made all things beautiful in His time. though sometimes, things might go wrong and gets bitter, but one day i would smile at it and thank Him for it.


Last night, taken the advice from a dear sister, i took an early rest, well it wasnt an early rest, by 8pm i was like so tired, so i went and took a 'short' nap (supposed to go out for visiting), but i ended up sleeping for the next 2 hours. i was shocked when i found out it was 10pm when i woke up... haha...i guess my spare tank (of sleep) went a bit low. In da morning my nose was running.. and was sneezing all the way, so i think tat must be part of the reason why i was tired.

by 10.30pm, as my sistas were getting ready to sleep, i was there 'kacau'-ing them..we talked and talked and talked and shouted for our opinions to be heard and laughed at each other and the stories we shared with one another. haha.. it was a good time of sharing. it was almost 12am, they then pleaded.. 'jie, please lar, we want to sleep liao..' haha.. i was full of energy, remembered? i slept 2 hours just a couple hours ago.. haha.. thou we stay in one house, but because of the nature of our work, we hardly have this 'quality' time with one another. ahah.. therefore i thank God for each of them... again... this has made me smile...

Thank you Lord for Your love for each of us, everyone in the family. May each of them come to Your saving grace. Bless Your Name!! Amen!!



These are my sisters...
Sharon (standing)
Nellie, Tina & Ivjoy. (sitting)

0 Comments



profile



used to be quiet..but now QUIET NO MORE..

loving God..
loving people.. specially da Youthzz..
not forgeting Jagung(sweet corn)too..
working for God..
working for the people..specially da Youthzz..
Wanderer..
Thinker..
Wonderer..
DayDreamer..


thoughts

totz of wat I wish for my Blog..
be A place ..

* to give Glory to God;
* to know me MORE
* to learn wat i've gone thru
* for encouragementz & funz
* for precious momentz
* to inspire others
* to express myself, my inner totz
... and you tell me..


desire


"One thing I ask of the LORD, this is what I seek; that I may dwell in the house of the LORD all the days of my life, to gaze upon the beauty of the LORD and to seek HIm in His temple."
~ Psalm 27:4


visitors

since june 01, 2008


tagboard





archives

March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
January 2009
February 2009
March 2009
April 2009
May 2009
June 2009
July 2009
September 2009
October 2009
January 2010
August 2010



credits

Samantha Low :)